Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailee

Tonight is Hailee's bday party. Once again, I find myself trying to muster up enough energy just to make it through the work day, and I know I'm not going to be up for a night out with 4 other girls I don't even know. We're eating at Bellini's, which is going to cost a fortune AND on top of that, she wants to go to the Wormy Dog instead of a club like she originally planned. Jason Young Band is playing, so I had to buy a $15 ticket just to get in. Do I sound cheap? Well, these days I am. I'm literally trying to save every penny since I might be without my job in a month or two.

I bought her Twilight, I hope she likes it as much as me.

Tomorrow we are going to see a movie (Hailee and I, because I had to push back our movie date earlier this week). I really want to see Madagascar! I love cartoons! And this one is supposed to be better than the first one, which I already loved. I'm such a kid.

I wonder where my boss Larry went. He left for lunch 2 hours ago. My co-worker disappeared as well. So at the moment, I have 80s music blasting because I am all alone. I'm really really going to miss this job.

No comments: