Well, I could sure use some help from a better photographer, but you get the idea from these: my first attempt at a Save the Date boarding passes! I spent HOURS on them, Microsoft Word and I are not friends. But in the end, I think they look awesome and I'm so proud of them. Here is what they look like when they're all stapled together (I haven't created the ticket sleeve yet).


You can't really see it in the picture, but they are even perforated on both sides like a real boarding pass!

I made them for my friend Tera who is getting married in Jamaica next Spring. She has a super tight budget, so I'm only charging her for raw materials....she's in Jamaica right now, meeting with her wedding planner and I can't wait for her to get back and see these :)
No comments:
Post a Comment