
Rhiannon found me the greatest wedding planner by Russel + Hazel. It was originally $75, but it was on another website for a sale price of $35! I ordered it last week and it came in last night. I love it!
It has a lot of different tabs and places to stick pictures and papers. I am dying to sit down at lunch and go through everything. I already have tons of things to put it in, and it will be nice to have everything contained in one giant binder. :)
2 comments:
fun!! i'm jealous - ours was so quick, i didn't really use a planner much, and i LOOOOVE planners! so sad. it looks very cute :)
okay lady ... i'm really sorry that i missed your call tonight. when i saw it, it was too late to call you back. you have to tell me what it is you don't like about this though ... before i order mine. haha!
even if it's not exactly what you were hoping for, i know it has to be so fun to have it ... it's one of those things that helps make things feel "official."
we'll talk soon!
xoxo
Post a Comment