Friday, July 24, 2009

I made a wedding website!

I've been working on a wedding website lately, so that we can put it on our Save the Dates when they go out (soon I hope). It looks really cool! I told my mom about it and she logged on last night....and then she told my grandma about it, so she called wanting the password....haha. They loved it! I can't decide if I want to save it or just give you guys the website.

My stamps from Zazzle came in yesterday! They look awesome. I made one with Bella wearing a lei and peering out from the bushes, and then I made one with a pretty Hawaiian sunset. They both say "Andrea and Ryan 6.10.2010" at the bottom. Ryan thought the cat stamp was hysterical.

Today I am "working" from home today. I haven't done anything so far and it's almost 10am. I need a break!!! I told my boss I needed to stay home in the morning bc the plumber was coming out. Little does he know....the plumber came out yesterday, when Ryan was home.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

that stamp was hilarious - i can't believe you actually used it! i love it :)

annnnd gimme gimme!! i wanna see the website!!

Rhiannon said...

i guess you've decided not to share your wedding website just yet. i've been waiting and waiting! :)