Friday night we went on a secret shop to one of the nicest restaurants in the city, Red Prime steakhouse. It was amazing! Ryan and I took his mom with us, since there's always so much food that we are required to order and we can never eat all of it. We were there for 3 hours total, and the steaks there are too die for. They have all different kinds...40-day aged steak, ribeyes, and the one I ordered- Kobe skirt steak. Apparently for the Kobe, they feed the cows beer and give them daily massages. They believe the less stress a cow feels, the more tender the meat will end up. I think it must be true! Our bill was $250, I'm so amazed and thankful that I got the opportunity to secret shop for the owner...we never could have afforded to eat there on our own.
Saturday we headed to Old Navy to use a 30% off coupon that I got from the Food Bank. I found a few items for the cruise, Ryan only found 2 t-shirts. We ate Schlotzsky's for lunch and then headed home to do nothing for the rest of the afternoon. That night we went to The Mont and met up with Josh, Jana, Ashlie, Savannah, Daton, Blake and Blake's friend. We drank a lot of swirls and had a lot of shots...I might have gone a little overboard!
Sunday I decided to meet Mallory at the mall. We were supposed to go see "500 Days of Summer" but it doesn't come here until next weekend. On my way out the door, Ryan told me I might want to buy a "nice dress." He wouldn't tell me why, haha! I found a black silk one at Express and used my birthday coupon to buy it with this awesome necklace. (The necklace in the graphite color).
I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!
2 comments:
agh! it's going to be here before you know it. you'll be looking hot in your fun new outfit!
yayy!! i can't wait! call me tomorrow or i'll call you - we spent all day today getting settled back in from the trip.
Post a Comment