




On Saturday, September 12th I went to Bella Rose bridal boutique in Edmond with one of my college friends, Jana. We got there at 9am and I was immediately so excited because their racks of dresses were gorgeous!! I wanted to try them all on.
I picked about 7 or 8 and started trying them on. I fell in love with every single dress, I didn't want to take any of them off and each one was prettier than the next! I had no idea what to do. Jana took lots of pictures and we got it narrowed down to about 2 or 3. Then I went back to the main room and checked out the sale dresses.
I found an incredible Pronovias gown that was half off the original price, and just happened to be about my size! I tried it on...it was a little snug but the owner came in to my dressing room and fought with the zipper and it finally zipped up! When I came out of the dressing room we all knew. Everyone in the store was making comments about it, and I stood in front of the mirror just staring at it forever. I tried it on with a big white hair flower and a long cathedral length veil and I was so happy...I finally found "the dress!"
I paid for it the next week and they are going to store it at the boutique for me!
2 comments:
i am sooooo excited for you. yay!!! love it! you look beautiful.
i know i already commented on this one, but isn't it funny how you can't stop looking at yourself in the dress. it's like you're mesmerized or somthing. i love you gown and i think the flower is perfect with it.
xoxo
Post a Comment