Friday, March 12, 2010

And Then There Were Two

Last night we got some really bad news. Ryan's best man Kenny, who lives in Thailand, just got a new job and can't get the time off to come to the wedding. He had already booked his flight and had to pay a bunch of extra fees to change it for a return trip home sometime.

Ryan is crushed. His other best man Mike might not get to come either because of a new job, and two of his friends said no because of money and the other one was traveling somewhere overseas.

It might come down to just Parker and Josh as groomsmen. I'm just so sad for him, because you can tell all of the wind has been knocked out of his sails. First his family and now this. I don't know what to do to make it better, this is really hard.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

:( I'm so sorry. That really sucks for Ryan - I wouldn't know what to do or say either.