Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More House Hunting

Last Saturday was our 6 year anniversary, and we spent part of it searching for a house. My friend and ex-boyfriend Tim lives in a new addition in North OKC, so I texted him to find out who the builder was. He sent me the guy's name and number and we headed up there to check things out.

We pulled up to the model house and it was so beautiful. We walked in and I almost passed out. It was my dream house!!! It was absolutely perfect! And the decorations set it off even more....I wished so badly that we could just buy it- everything- on the spot. It had an open kitchen overlooking the living room, a bench eating area next to the kitchen, formal dining room near the front door, a media room with huge screen and awesome surround sound...blah, blah, blah.

Here are some pics!











What can I say? Champagne tastes, beer budget. We went to check out some of the smaller homes they had available that were in our price range- and all of them were pretty great. This builder (Jeff Click Homes) has created some of the most modern, cool houses I've ever seen. We definitely will be thinking a lot about the ones we saw....April 30th is quickly approaching! The location is great too....kinda on the outskirts of the populated areas, but really close to a major shopping area of the city and I-35 so we can jump on and zip down the interstate.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

wow, i'm surprised you like such a modern place! i like the exposed brick - that's always really cool :) have fun house hunting!! our closing didn't happen yesterday, BUT i think it's happening TOMORROW!! i'll believe it when i see it. ha.

Rhiannon said...

i was surprised to see how modern it is, too. so fun, though. good luck with the hunt. i hope you find your brand new home together soon! xoxo