I spent Sunday afternoon/evening with the talented Rhiannon Leach of Notably Noted, perfecting and printing everything. I can't believe she was able to re-create the super expensive invitations that I loved from Prim & Pixie. Mine look even better, in my opinion. The girls on The Knot Hawaii board loved them too!
I spent last night assembling the pieces and gluing (total PITA because of the weird texture of the paper, I hope they stay together!)
I'm waiting for some special "basho" paper to come in from California so I can create the finishing touch- the Hawaiian-looking belly bands to wrap around the outside of the invitation.
I can't WAIT for everyone to get them! I won't post them on here yet, but here is an action shot from behind-the-scenes :)
2 comments:
this is a HORRIBLE picture of me. connor looks sweet though. he's looking right at the camera.
glad you came to stay friend; it was lots o' fun.
I loooove your invitations!! Great job to both of you - and Rhiannon you do NOT look horrible! Connor does look ridiculously cute though :)
Post a Comment