Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Review

I didn't do a whole lot this weekend, but it was nice.

Friday night, I came home from work with 2 Redbox movies- Avatar and Precious. Ryan made spaghetti and we watched Precious. It was good...a bit slow, but good. After the movie was over, Ryan needed to go to bed early so he could get up at 3:30am and go to work. I decided to turn in early too, and I'm glad I did because I woke up on my own at 7am the next day and felt great!

I decided to start working out again, since it's been more than a month since I last did anything. I ran 3 miles (and by ran, I mean mostly walked). Then I ate breakfast and took Bella to the vet. I was starting chores and Ryan called because he was on the way home and wanted to know what I wanted for lunch. We had no groceries in the fridge, so he picked up Jersey Mikes. Yum! We decided to go to the grocery store later that day. I left the house to go run some errands. I went to Hobby Lobby to find some fuschia material to put on the candy buffet table at the reception. I also searched for the perfect shade of ribbon for the cake and didn't find any. I'm not sure what I'm going to do...the bakery needs the ribbon ASAP but all of the ribbon I've seen is too pink! I want it to look like the picture I found:



After I was done at Hobby Lobby, I headed over to Mustang to do a secret shop at At The Beach. The girl working asked me way too many questions and I totally blew it. I was stuttering and pausing and didn't know what my name was (you have to use an alias). She either totally knew I was a secret shopper, or she thought I was completely weird. When I came home, we went to the grocery store. It was nice to go together for once. We love the new Crest store that opened last month. It's so big and clean and cheap! And it has all kinds of weird food. Like when you are looking through the recipe books and you need pine nuts or a strange kind of cheese....chances are Crest is going to have it. I wish we had one by our new house!

Today was pretty much the same. I woke up, worked out, then Ryan came home and we had lunch. I decided to go to the mall after I finished watching Avatar, to take some clothes back and exchange them for different ones. I found some good stuff, and then I window-shopped in Pottery Barn. I needed inspiration! Our house design session is on Wednesday, when we are supposed to pick out everything like wall colors, fixtures, cabinets, etc. It stresses me out. I'm not good at that kind of stuff!

Now we're just relaxing before bed. We watched Without A Paddle and I cooked tacos for dinner. Sad to be going back to work in the morning.

No comments: