Last night I brought up the subject of getting a puppy again. Ryan finally said he would "consider it!" Which is a lot better than no, which is what his answer has been for the past five years. So cross your fingers and toes.....I could be getting the missing piece to our family soon. I have my heart set on a long-haired daschund from a Daschund Farm in Blanchard.

Ryan says he doesn't like the long-haired doxies because they look too much like Cocker Spaniels. AGH!!! How can you not love that face?? I guess that will be our next battle...
2 comments:
awwww!!! so cute! And since when is a cocker spaniel face a bad thing? they are the cutest dogs ever, especially their faces!! I might be a little biased, but still. :) I hope you guys get one!!
super, seuper cute. i hope you convince him! we're hoping to add a little girl to our family.
Post a Comment