Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project 365 - February: Week 7

Monday, February 13

Snow!! And a doctor's appointment that led to me getting an ultrasound because of mysterious reoccuring pain in my stomach/back. :(





Tuesday, February 14

Valentine's Day meal that Ryan cooked for me. :)



Wednesday, February 15
Ashlie, Katy and I with our fat loss earnings at boot camp.



Thursday, February 16
After boot camp Thursday night, we headed to "Phobulous" for dinner. Well, they had dinner and I had edamame and iced tea.




Friday, February 17
Girls night out...I met Ashlie and Katy at the nail salon for a mani/pedi, and then Ash and I went to Musashi's for dinner. It was so much fun!





Saturday, February 18
I went over to Ashlie's to see her new house and help her unpack. Rach and Gretchen came by, leading to a DOG PARTY!



Sunday, February 19
Abby and I made a nautical diaper cake for Jana's baby shower. I think it turned out so cute!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

so did you find out what the deal was with your stomach/back pain?? :(

Jenny said...

oh, and i love the diaper cake!! great job!

The Hurst Family said...

No, the results came back and everything was "normal." :( I know that's good....but I was kind of hoping they would find something so I could know what's causing it and fix it somehow. It's so awful.