Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It begins.

I'm starting up a new blog....after a 5 year hiatus! I doubt I'll stick with it, but who knows.

So, it's day two of sleep medication. I couldn't handle my chronic insomnia anymore and...this Ambien stuff really works! I can't remember the last time I slept so well. It knocks me right out. The scary part is, it does weird things to my head before I fall asleep and after I wake up.

Yesterday, I got up at 5:30 and felt like I was drunk. The room was spinning and I had to hold on to the furniture to make it to the bathroom. I worked out at the Y, but I barely remember going and the 20 min. I spent on the bike is really fuzzy. Scary! This morning wasn't as bad...I actually woke up before my alarm went off feeling really refreshed. I did 30 min. on the elliptical and came home, and then I remembered sending Ryan a really psycho text last night...

I took the Ambien at 8 and went to bed around 9. I think I fell asleep, but then Ryan came to bed and I woke up and wrote him a text message. I hardly remember writing it, but I looked today and this is what it says:

"There's illegal things to be shared tonight when the darkness falls o'er a blank grey slate, come follow me higher up, deeper still where he watches your sleeping ponies stop him fast no it's too late tyertykmhgfed."


It freaked me out to read it the next day.

No comments: