This has been such a weird week.
Valentine's Day came and went. We celebrated early the day before and then again on the actual day. I don't know why. I think Ryan thought he was going to be too busy or didn't want to deal with the crowds, I'm not sure. On the 13th, I came home and there were two dozen pink roses on the kitchen table. He also bought a nice bottle of red wine and took me out to eat at Lemon Grass. Then yesterday I cooked Lemon Rosemary chicken and garlic dill potatoes. I gave him his gift and we had some white wine and watched a movie.
I'm such an emotional mess. Ryan has been really sweet this week, but I'm just not myself.
This weekend is Stef's baby shower. I am trying to be excited...I bought her some really cute things from Babies R Us this week. The weather is supposed to be bad, snow and ice. I don't want to drive 3 hours but I can't miss it since I couldn't make her wedding, she would never forgive me.
I want to go home. Larry is out of town and I am so bored I could cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment