I'm close to the end...of blogging. I just don't enjoy it like I used to. I think I'm a bit too connected with social media. I update all the time on twitter and facebook, so I feel like I'm repeating things.
Heading to Dallas after work today, I'm excited to see Jenny and get out of town for awhile. The only negative is that the weekend always flies by when I do that. We're going to a wine-tasting and to see a movie, two of my favorite things.
I bought new Spring clothes at Express yesterday, even though I REALLY need to be saving up in case I get laid off. I'm horrible. But it put me in a great mood because I haven't found clothes that I like and that fit me in a long time and I need some.
Ryan and I had another fight about his computer game on Tuesday night and it blew up. We are the worst fighters...we both are so stubborn and bring up every little thing we can think of...we didn't even resolve it, I just told him we needed to go to bed bc it was pointless to keep arguing and in the morning we both said sorry before he left for work. I think we need to see a counselor.
1 comment:
nooo ... don't leave blogging. i get so upset when i go to your blog and you've not updated. it's how i stay up with things in your world!!!!
re: counseling. it's funny that you would say this. my friend e.j. and i have been talking about this and how counseling is good for people who are in even the healthiest of relationships. ever relationship can always use a little boost.
Post a Comment