I have become addicted to Etsy this week! For those of you who don't know...it's a website where people can sell items they have created and handcrafted themselves. There are all kinds of cool things that I want to buy, and more awesomely cool things that inspire me to be crafty!
So...I went to Michael's twice this week to pick up some supplies. I found this nifty Martha Stewart sand dollar/starfish punch and bought a professional paper cutter and rounded corner punch. I am going to try my luck at making some of these destination wedding boarding passes:

and if they turn out ok, I am going to try these next weekend:

I know you all think I'm crazy, but people make serious money selling this stuff and if I can figure out how to do it, and then do custom orders in bulk.....extra spending money coming in!!!
2 comments:
i loooooove etsy. i've purchased so many baby things there. my bright idea is to one day learn to sew (i think that might be a key part in all of this) and create burp cloths, bibs, and pacifier clips. people make bank off of things like that.
I think you're right, and I would love to learn how to sew too! A baby collection would be cute. There's a woman on there that makes the sweetest baby books, and she makes $80 per sale!!
Post a Comment