Monday, March 16, 2009

No More Hibernation

This is what I bought at Target during my lunch break today:





Can you guess what I have planned this week? I just realized that I could rent fitness DVDs on Netflix! So in my queue I have "Fat to Fit- Fitness Ball Workout," "Pilates for Dummies," and I will continue to add. Ryan said that Pilates would be good for my back muscles, so I'm anxious to start and find out what happens. Also, I hate waking up early to go to the gym, but maybe if I only have to make it as far as my living room....I can manage to flop onto the mat and get going.
I found out today that they canceled the adult soccer league!!! I am crushed, I was so looking forward to it. They didn't have enough people, so we have to go back up there and fill out a request for a reimbursement (why did they even cash our checks if they didn't know if there was going to be a league?) Maybe I'll start looking for an indoor team.
My boss is putting his house up on the market and he and his wife are moving into a duplex because of the situation at work. It's so sad. BUT the duplex sounds really great, and he's planning to rent out the other side! It's in a cool location, has giant glass window looking out over a park, hardwood floors, a yard, and there is a washer/dryer. He is trying to figure out how much he wants to charge for rent. Hmmm....
Not much planned tonight since The Bachelor is over! However, I just found out that Melissa Rycroft is on Dancing With the Stars- she stepped in after Nancy O'Dell injured herself. Maybe I'll watch a few episodes and see if I like it.

1 comment:

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

seriously need to be joining you in the working out!