Monday, March 2, 2009

On the Town

It was a big weekend!! Friday night was the Medicine Ball through OU med school, then Saturday I headed to Dallas for Margaret's bachelorette party. I love that girl, I am so excited that she's moving to Norman this month. Here are some G-rated pictures from our wild and crazy night! Margaret and Kristin at the Mexican restaurant. Margaritas, live music and a conga line!

Everyone had a mask...I got stuck with "Tease."

All of the girls.



I bought Margaret some "Mad Housewife" merlot....which I thought was very fitting...lol. We stayed at the Palomar hotel, which was a crazy nice boutique hotel in the Uptown area. Our suite was massive and Kristin had it decorated with super-girly stuff...pink feather boas were everywhere! We started the night opening gifts- she got a few hilarious ones, including a whip, gun and holster set and handcuffs. Then we headed out to eat and bar hop the rest of the time. We went to so many different bars that I started getting tired and frustrated because we didn't stay in one place long enough to do anything. We ended the night at Ghost Bar, where I accidentally hit the emergency button in the elevator on the way out and halted its descent. There was a huge group of people in there and they told me that I leaned down to the intercom and told the 9-1-1 person that "it was okay," and "don't come." Oops!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

HAHAHA you are hilarious! can't wait to see you on thurs!

Rhiannon said...

ahhh hahahahaha! that is too, too funny!

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

oh...i love the palomar. court and i stayed there for our one year wedding anniversary last year.

love the new blog layout by the way!