Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Friday, So Why Do I Feel So Blah?

It's Friday and almost the Memorial Day weekend, so why do I feel like crying? Everything kinda sucks right now. I found out yesterday that the job position I wanted so badly was filled. I got my hair cut off and now I kind of regret it. All of my friends seem to have plans to the long weekend, and once again I'm stuck here because we failed to plan anything. Not that I didn't try....we're broke and Ryan didn't want to drive anywhere. He says he needs to take a couple of days to study anyway. My birthday is in about a week and I don't have plans- I don't think I'll make any either, because it is always so much effort to arrange everything and then people always bail or come up with excuses anyway.

I can't breathe.

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

i hate, hate, hate this for you. it is a horrible feeling, and i wish i could take it from you. we don't have plans for this weekend either, so call me if you need anything!!!

Jenny said...

i'm so sorry you're feeling down - i hope your weekend ended up going okay. i'm going to call you!!

Jenny said...

ps - i'm sorry about your hair, though i'm sure it really does looks great. i kinda feel personally responsible for you not liking it :(