Trying to savor the last few hours of the weekend with a glass of wine, Desperate Housewives and The Knot. I can't stop playing on The Knot...it's so much fun! I have issues.
My weekend was sooo lazy!!! I haven't left the house since we got home from dinner and playing blackjack on Friday night. I've been catching up on movies, tv shows and eating a lot. I have plans for the next 6 weekends, so this was the last time I get to do this for awhile.
Next weekend is Ryan's cousin Krista's wedding in Arkansas. We aren't looking forward to making the drive there, and she talked us into being attendants. Ryan has to usher and I am the cake/punch slave. I have to find a dress this week for wedding season, because it has begun!
The weekend after that, Jenny is coming to stay and I can't wait! We already have so many plans, involving fun places to eat, manicures, movies, wineries and talking late into the night.
Memorial Day weekend, we don't have plans...yet. I'm thinking a trip out to the lake house would be nice. I don't know how warm the lake will be by then, but it could be fun to just hang out. I don't know if Ryan has the extra day vacation though. Medical school still sucks, he had to work this weekend and then study today so I didn't spend much time with him. I will be so happy when he's done his last rotation in June!!
My whole family is coming the first weekend of June! My parents, sisters and brother, aunt and grandma. The last time we were down at the cabin, my stepdad and I bought up a bunch of luau stuff from Walmart and we are going to party all week long when they get here! I took 4 days off from work and I'm going to try and work from Tahlequah the rest of the time there.
I still have some coupons to clip and some laundry to finish up. Wish I had another day off tomorrow, I'm not ready for Monday.
2 comments:
it sounds like a luxurious weekend. i can't remember the last time i had a nice glass of wine. i miss you my dear. i feel like we haven't talked in ages. i know it probably hasn't been that long ... but i feel like it has. hope that your week is going well. it's more than half way over!! xoxo
ha! the first paragraph for this post works well for tonight too ... but then the rest is old news. :)
i know, i know -- who am i to say anything about blogging hiatus??
xoxo
Post a Comment