On Saturday, Ryan and I finally went ring shopping!! I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for, and our first stop was BC Clark downtown.
When we walked in, there were so many beautiful rings to look at! They were all so sparkly too, they almost looked fake. I got to try on all of the ones I loved, and found two that I fell in love with. One of them was a round diamond set in a thin platinum pave band. I would have changed the round diamond out for a princess cut, they said I could order it like that. The second one was an Ascher-cut center diamond with a platinum pave band that splits and then comes back together. Both of the bands are really thin and delicate, it almost looks like a wedding ring with an engagement ring, so we wouldn't have to buy two rings! When we saw the prices, I think we both had a little sticker shock...but he told me pick my favorites and I thought about those rings all weekend.
We went to other stores....a bunch of jewlers in the mall...but nothing compared to the two rings at BC Clark. On Monday, I used my lunch break to go back and try them on again. I decided that I absolutely loved the Ascher-cut ring and I'm obsessing about it now. I told Ryan, and now that he's seen my "style" and taste in rings...we'll see what happens in a few days!!! :)
2 comments:
fun fun!
sooo exciting!
Post a Comment