So this could possibly, hopefully be my last post as a single woman. Hahaha. I know you guys probably get so sick of reading about wedding related stuff!
I was just packing my suitcase, and I have no idea what to pack really....so I was almost done and Ryan said, "If you have room, you should probably pack some warm clothes." I was like....what?? Like a sweater? A parka? I have no clue. I think he said it to throw me off, I still think we're going to Vegas!! Then I told him I was just going to pack the whole closet and he told me I better not have an overweight suitcase. I said, "I knew it! We're flying somewhere!" He said he would have to choose his words more carefully. I asked about our flight time and we're leaving at 1:30. His mom is taking us to the airport and watching Bella for the weekend. He really has every detail planned out! Awww.
Not much longer now. I packed my cell phone charger :)
4 comments:
yayyyy!!! although, "going to vegas" and "last night as a single woman" ...no eloping at the little white chapel, missy! lol ;)
Hahaha, no way!!! Never crossed my mind. I better stay away from the tequila shots though, just in case! I can just see the Elvis Chapel pictures now...
lol! woman, you better not!! i'm really sad that you're phone is messed up while you're there. hopefully it will magically correct itself.
you are NOT allowed to pull "rhiannons." you are supposed to be better at updating your blog than me! it seems we always switch places ... i've been doing better at updating and now you're staying busy. yeesh.
Post a Comment