Tuesday night, Ashlie, Rebecca and I had a girls night and went to see Legally Blonde: The Musical. It was FABULOUS!!!
We had so much fun. We ate dinner first at Bourbon Street, which was delicious. I ordered the Mahi-mahi...I know, I'm eating seafood on a semi-regular basis, which is bizarre. But it seemed like one of the healthiest options, and I had been doing so well with counting calories and working out.
We walked 5 blocks in the cold and in our heels to get to the Civic Center (I hadn't realized how far it was, we were frozen and almost running to make it on time!) Our seats were in the first level of the balcony seating and they were pretty good. I had to strain my eyes a little, but the cast was mic'd up and we could hear everything.
I had a big, stupid grin on my face the whole time. It was the best musical I have ever seen (and the only one, haha!). The songs were so cute, and there was even a real Bruiser (the dog) who was adorable, and knew his lines perfectly. I never wanted it to end.
Now, Beauty and the Beast is coming and I MUST get tickets!
1 comment:
Wait, WHAT?! You've NEVER been to a musical???????? And you're my best friend??? Whoa. What is going on?
Post a Comment