Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

I'm at home alone right now and I'm having the biggest cravings ever. It's like I think about what I'm NOT supposed to eat so much that it makes me crazy- and I cave. I have fries in the oven right now, I just ate some chocolate chips, drank a beer and had some string cheese. AHH!!!

So last weekend was pretty much all wedding. And not just my own! On Saturday morning, Jana had all of her bridesmaids meet at Alfred Angelo to try on dresses. Not a moment too soon, her wedding is in May! We tried on a TON of dresses, and finally ended up picking one. It's long, and pretty flattering. I love how every single time I go to something like this, the Moms always say that it's something we can wear again and again. I will never wear a bridesmaid dress again, ever. Although to be fair, my little sister Devin did steal the dress I wore in Nola's wedding to wear to her junior prom or some fancy school dance like that! (So weird that it fit her!)

After we were done paying for our dresses, I went back home to meet up with Ryan and we headed out to look for his wedding ring. First stop- BC Clark. He found a few that he really liked, they were plain and made out of tungsten and white gold (I think?) The salespeople appraised the diamond I had won from the launch party and said they would give me $400 if I traded it in and bought one of their rings. Not bad! We went to Sam Gordon's next, and he found some similar rings that he liked. They were cheaper, but he felt like they were made cheaply. I'm not sure which one he's going to pick. We steered clear of the cheesy mall ring stores, but did stop by Macy's and Dillards to see if they had any cream or white linen pants. They didn't.

I can't believe it's only Tuesday. This has already been the longest week ever. I am always so tired lately, work is just draining me. I stopped by Famous Footwear tonight to buy some new running shoes since my old ones are wearing out. I had good intentions, I was thinking about running on the treadmill when I got home...but it never happened.

I just heard the oven beep. My fries are ready.

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I love it when you post. =)
you have a busy few months ahead of you woman!!

The Hurst Family said...

Even when the posts are this boring?! Hahaha!

Jenny said...

um, this post was not boring, it made me laugh out loud! and i don't think like my bridesmaid dresses anymore when i see pics...

Rhiannon said...

It's not boring. At. all. I loved it actually. =)