Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wedding Packrat

I have so much stuff cluttering up our guest room from the wedding...but I don't have the heart to put any of it in storage!

I actually took pictures of some items Monday night and made a "For Sale" link on my Knot bio....a girl already wants to buy my starfish and sexy little bride tank top. It's sad, but I know I have no use for them now. The other stuff....my garter, cake toppers, bouquet charm....what do I do with this stuff? I want to look at these beloved things all the time, but they don't have a place anywhere.

My dress is still hanging in the garment bag. I suppose I'll have to save up some cash and get it preserved (or maybe I'll wear it to do the dishes in sometimes).

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I still have my garter and my "sexy little bride" undies... you don't have to get rid of it ALL just yet! And seriously woman - post the pic of whatever that girl had sent to your office, because it didn't show up and it is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I check all the time to see if the picture is there, lol

Rhiannon said...

I'm with Jenny -- I want to see it, too. And I have NO idea what you do with that stuff; I'm a bit of a sentimental packrat, too. I do like the image of you doing the dishes it in ...