As everyone who reads this blog already knows I gave in to the ginormous bigscreen TV for our living room and naturally felt I should have the final say in our couch.
Ryan and I flip-flopped over material....he started out wanting leather and I was violently opposed to the idea. Then, the more we looked, the more I realized how much more leather suited the overall modern feel to the house. But by then, Ryan had changed his mind and wanted fabric because it was more "comfy." Which I don't disagree, but I was now dead set on finding a (semi)comfortable leather couch...looks over comfort
I had been to I'O Metro twice and the second time I went without Ryan so I could take my time. I found an espresso brown leather sectional that was pretty comfortable, and would take up enough room to where we wouldn't have to purchase any separate pieces.
I brought Ryan in yesterday because he promised to compromise after he canceled the Dallas IKEA trip. To my huge surprise, he liked it enough to buy it! I was elated!!! Then we promptly got into another argument about whether we were getting a round (my choice) or a square (his choice) ottoman to go with it, lol. We had the store employees move one of the square tables over and Ryan realized that round was the way to go.
Hanging out in style.
It will be here in 6-8 weeks:)
2 comments:
woo hoo no more lying on the floor with your pillow, book, and bella {unless you just want to of course}.
loooove it!!! and the round ottoman definitely looks better - glad you convinced him. :)
aaahhhhh can't. stop. commenting...........
Post a Comment