Friday, January 21, 2011

I Can See, I Can See!

Yep, I finally broke down and went to the eye doctor. I am now in possession of my first pair of glasses. I don't plan to wear them all the time, but they are FABULOUS for driving (especially at night)! I didn't realize how bad my vision was until I had these.





I wear them all the time now for driving. I still feel weird wearing them around though. I can see fine close up, so I feel like a phony if I have them on when I'm not driving.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

I LOVE THEM! Super cute :)

Rhiannon said...

I love them. They look so natural on you ... like you've been wearing them for years. I love the look.

Jenny said...

I love them too!! And you are not a phony if your vision is bad silly girl, you are allowed to wear them! ;)