We had a blast!
The float trip in Tahlequah was one of the highlights of the week. We went before Dad arrived, because he hates the water. Joe had never been, it was his first time in OK. Nola had been a few times when we were younger. The river was up really high and moving really fast, so we did the 12 mile. We stocked up with beer and Four Loko, and almost died when the raft got caught in a giant tree in the middle of the river and flipped. Our stuff and we went flying everywhere.
They got to meet Dash while we was a tiny pup. We took them to Bricktown and had a good time at Tap Werks. We went shopping at the mall and bought my dad his Father's Day present (marinades and BBQ sauces...he loves to cook). Nola laid out to try to get a tan. Nola baked me a cake and I had a birthday dinner at Mama Rojas to celebrate turning 28 (sick!!) And....we ate everywhere. All around town. Flat Tire Burgers, Upper Crust, Earl's BBQ, Big Truck Tacos, Mama Rojas, TapWerks....you name it, we were there. I gained 5 lbs that week to prove it.
The week went by fast, I hope it's not long before I see them all again.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I'm a little jealous I missed out :)
Post a Comment