January 9
A giant pickle from a jar of movie pickles we bought at Sams. I was trying to retain water for that night's weigh in at boot camp.
January 10
AEP January meeting at Bolero. We had drinks, schmoozed with people and heard a guy talk about his charity, the Wishing Well.
January 11
It snowed for the first time all season the night before. This is Dash on his morning outing in the backyard.
January 12
Four years ago, the mayor put the city on a diet. It was one of my first PR campaigns. Today, we finally hit the million pound mark! We held a press conference at the OKC zoo, and Mayor Cornett was interviewed by the Rachel Ray show. It was very exciting!
January 13
Jenny arrived for a weekend visit! Here she is explaining my Christmas present to me (the scrapbook kit).
January 14
Jenny and I shopped all day Saturday....one of our stops was Pinkitzel, where I had to take a picture of all of their bacon-flavored randomness. I texted it to Patrick and he said he has the bacon toothpicks!
January 15
After I dropped Jenny at the airport, I joined Ashlie, Katy Jo and Betty for a Barons hockey game. We had a ton of fun! They were playing a team from Canada. Barons won. :)
1 comment:
THAT PICKLE IS GROSSSSSSSS!
Post a Comment