Monday, January 30, 2012

Project 365 - January: Week 3

Still want more? Here is week three.

January 16

Ashlie at my house before boot camp.



January 17

Mal and I saw War Horse at AMC. It was good! Really sad.



January 18

Danielle and Meg at our January PRSA meeting. We heard a lady talk about how they market the city of OKC. I just go for the food and the people :)




January 19

Attempting to stick with my healthy-eating plan....this is a delicious salad that I didn't mind making/eating.



January 20

Date night was Abuelo's and then to Best Buy to get my new iPhone! Yay!



January 21

Katy Jo and I with our puppies at the AEP volunteer event at OKC animal shelter. I hate this picture, we rushed over there after boot camp and look like crap. But I'm trying to not recycle pictures from past blog entries.



January 22

I ran a lot of errands on Sunday. Bought Valentine's Day cards for the fam at Target.

No comments: