Ready to see what my day-to-day life looked like in January?
January 1
Happy New Year! We celebrated at Patrick and Mallory's, then came back to the house for the ball drop.
January 2
Deeda at Fox interviewed Ashlie and I about the "New Year Revolution" at boot camp.
January 3
Sunset at Lake Hefner. Ryan and I attempted a secret shop at Hefner Grill and botched it.
January 4
Tried to take a relaxing bath and Dash was not having it. He has to be everywhere I am.
January 5
We got our back door replaced. The old one had warped and was letting in cold air at the top and bottom. We need to paint it back to the purple color that it was.
January 6
Rachel and Matt broke up, so Ashlie and I went to her house to spend some time with her. We all ended up at Louie's with Larry and his friends. Hilarious times ensued.
January 7
Dropped my laptop off at Best Buy. It had been running slow and freezing up for a few months and it was time for a diagnostic check.
January 8
Katy Jo and I at Hideaway Pizza. I mock interviewed her, then we took advantage of our last "free" day before boot camp began the next day.
1 comment:
Dash in the bath...ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment