This weekend was super productive. On Saturday, Dash woke me up early so I decided to get a head start on running errands. I hit the car wash to use a GroupOn that was about to expire....my car is now shiny and clean, inside and out. Next it was off to PetsMart for some dog food. I ended up buying more than I should have, but the purple bone with the word "WOOF" written in pink was so cute and cheap. I also decided to buy some dental care stuff. Some fizzy tabs that you add to your pets' water dish and it helps fight off bacteria and plaque. Yay for healthy pet teeth.
Michaels was next to PetsMart, so I made an un-necessary stop there (I'm sure glad that one of my 2012 goals was to get out of debt). I bought some things for Jana's baby shower because March will be here before I know it.
Then I dropped off my laptop at Best Buy so the Geek Squad could clean it up and make it run faster. I also bought anti-virus and upgraded my Microsoft Office Suite to 2010. Thanks Crosby-Volmer.
Target was my last stop. I bought some things to clean the house. And then I was exhausted and decided that making lunch was too much work, so I swung by Coolgreens on my way home. Mmmmm, greek wrap.
Saturday afternoon I decided it was time to tackle one of the movies on my "must see" list. It's mostly old classics that people always reference, but I've never seen. At the top of the list, Gone With The Wind. Four hours later, I'm glad I saw it, but it was not one of my favorites. I was surprised at the story line! Not what I had imagined at all.
Later that night, Ryan ordered in a pizza. He did this online, and an hour later when I wondered out loud where our pizza was, I had him call Dominoes to check. "Oh, um sir....you checked the carryout option when you ordered. Your pizza has been sitting here for 45 minutes." Lovely. We told them to go ahead and deliver it, and then we enjoyed our lukewarm 1/2 Hawaiian and 1/2 supreme pizza.
Sunday, I attacked the house with a fury. I deep cleaned everything. Ryan also changed out the fridge water filter and the airvents. There is something so satisfying about waking up on a Monday to a super clean house. :) Sunday night I met up with Katy Jo at Hideaway for a mock interview. She is trying to land a job, and needed some practice.
Yes, I realize that my whole weekend consisted of eating out. But today marks the beginning of the 3 month bootcamp program. We are weighing in tonight, and then I'm going to get serious.
So that was my weekend. Thrilling, I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment