Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project 365 - January: Week 5

Monday: Cassie and Brady Haffner's going away party at Fox & Hound. She got a job with Conoco Phillips and within a few weeks, moved to Bartlesville. I will really miss them!



Tuesday: Bella eating some of my citrus salad at lunch. Obviously nothing exciting happened that day.



Wednesday: I met up with Armand at Bellini's for lunch to hear about his job with Trifecta Communications and just to catch up in general.



Thursday: Lauren and I decided at the last minute to enter a bunch of awards for the PR Daily and the Bronze and Silver Anvil Awards. The first deadline was Friday, so we were a bit stressed. The deadline ended up being extended the next day though.



Friday: Ashlie and I took a tour at Cole's Garden to see if we wanted to have the PRSA Upper Case awards banquet there.



Saturday: Double date night with Sean and Jamie Tucker! We went to The Wedge and then did a wine tasting at Put a Cork in It in Bricktown. Fun night.



Sunday: I made homemade guacamole, queso and chili cheese dogs for the Superbowl. We watched it at home.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Bahahahaha - love your caption for Tuesday :)