Yahoo!!!!!
Yesterday at work I listened to the radio alllll day, waiting for them to play "Mistletoe" so I could call in to try and win tickets and backstage passes to the Colbie Callait concert tonight. I never actually thought I would get through, but a tiny part of me wanted to at least try...so I didn't even leave my chair to go to the bathroom, even though I had to pee really really bad the last hour before they played it. FINALLY, like 4 hours later...I heard the song...and called in using both my cell phone and our business phone. It was a busy signal for 4 or 5 tries, and then they answered! And told me I was caller #2, try again. SHOOT! So I manically kept dialing and listening to the busy signal, miserably. But just when I was about to give up, they answered again!!! And asked me what my name was!!! I WON! Like I said....YAHOO!!! I love her, I could listen to her voice all day. And I actually almost bought tickets earlier this week, but they were kind of expensive and I'm poor so I didn't. This is so much better. I'm going to Border's on my lunch break today to find a different CD from Coco for her to sign.
I'm really glad it's Friday. I don't know what I'm going to do all day at work, I've finished everything earlier in the week. It's a lot harder to pass the time when there's nothing to do. I was supposed to go to my Dream Dinners session tonight, and I don't think I can reschedule. I'm not sure what to do...I'm going to call the lady and beg to change the days. Tomorrow we're taking Ryan's dad out for his birthday. Probably to a restaurant or something, and then we're going to watch the Big 12 game. Go Sooners.
Sunday I have plans to go see "Australia" with Mallory. I've been dying to see it, Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman were on Oprah last week and they were so cute. They showed clips from the movie and I think it's going to be GREAT. Other than that, not much else going on...I need to send all of the Christmas presents to my scattered family, and I'm not looking forward to waiting in the post office line. I'm glad I started early this year, at least I'm pretty much done and can relax now!
No comments:
Post a Comment