Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Party

I went down to Bricktown last night for the AEP Holiday Party at the XO Lounge....it's in the basement of the Colcord hotel and it was awesome! It's really upscale, I felt like I was in Vegas!

It's small and dark...there are little cubes in the back that each have their own table and wrap-around couch. You can pull a white curtain across the cube and make it private. We were drinking "Pornstars" all night because they were the drink special- but we never ordered it by the name because it bothered us, haha! It was vodka and some kind of grapefruit/orange juice, they were yummy.

I made a few new friends. This guy Trevor Bruner who works at Morgan Stanley...he was there with his dad and they were cracking me up. They had tons of stories about backpacking around Europe and I was laughing all night. Ashley introduced me to a guy that I think she might be into, his name was Ben. He seemed to be quite entertained by her, he followed us around all night. He's moving away soon though, so I hope she doesn't get too close.

No comments: