I can't stop twittering, blogging and facebooking at work!! I am addicted. Is there a job I could be doing that would actually benefit from this obsession? New media guru? I'll have to look into that....
But seriously, I find myself checking my twitter account every 20 minutes and I think about things to "tweet" in the car, in the shower, when I'm watching TV. What is it about the micro-blogging that draws people in? I get very excited when somebody new chooses to "follow" me. Sick.
I am dying to watch Gossip Girl and The Bachelor. I made myself go to the gym last night and I ran 2.5 miles! I was DYING. Like red-in-the-face and in danger of passing out. I have 4 major events this month that are motivating me to drop some poundage: Valentine's Day this weekend (obviously too late to see any results, but maybe it will help my self-esteem) The weekend after that is Rhiannon's engagement party in Tulsa and I will be meeting the other fellow bridesmaids I've been in contact with over the past few weeks. Kinda nervous about meeting other girls, I always have been. Then the weekend after THAT is the medical school masked ball and Margaret's bachelorette party in Dallas.
1 comment:
i completely know what you mean about meeting other girls ... but no worries. these girls are all very easy to get along with. you're going to love them! ;)
i wish i could get some of that work out motivation. it's almost 8 months until our weddin ... not a whole lot of time to get motivated and whipped into shape.
AND, by the way, not sure why you feel you need to be motivated. i saw the picture of you on facebook from will and luke's show -- you look PHENOMENAL!!
Post a Comment