Friday night was supposed to be our Valentine's Day night out (before I won the radio station prize). We met up with Ryan's dad and Janet at Paul's Steakhouse in Shawnee for a really good dinner after work. We had planned on going to see a movie after dinner, but we pulled into the theatre parking lot and it was packed. I bet Ryan $5 that our movie (Wolfman) was sold out...and it was.
So instead, we went to the casino and had some drinks. I wanted to play the slots, but nobody else except Janet wanted to gamble. So we left the guys upstairs and I went to find my favorite machine, Jackpot Party. I sat down and spun a few .40 cent bets and hit the bonus game. After a few minutes, I ended up winning about $82, so I quit and we went back upstairs. I told Ryan that I had lost $100 and he was ready to kill me before I started laughing. We left shortly after that and went home.
Yesterday, we went to The Warren (again with Ryan's dad and Janet) to try and see Wolfman again. We bought our tickets online and got there 45 minutes early. We were laughing later because it didn't fill up....we could have just walked in 5 minutes before and still found seats. Oh, well. The movie was terrible of course, I just went because they wanted to see it so bad. Ryan owes me 5 "chick flicks" now, and he agrees.
After the movies, we went to the new Coach's by our house for drinks. Our waitress was mean and we didn't tip her very much. We watched the Olympics for awhile and talked about buying houses.
This morning, I slept in and now Ryan is going to get us breakfast from Sonic. Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment